Wellness Nurse (12 hour Shifts)
Eden Senior Care, founded in 2016, is a growing Healthcare Management company, focused on managing and operating Skilled Nursing, Rehabilitation and Assisted Living communities in Minnesota, Wisconsin & Ohio. Our mission with each community is to support their success by providing strong leadership, corporate support, and the resources and tools to realize their goals. Eden Vista promotes and encourages the success of each of its employees and values the individual experience of its guests and their families.
Eden Vista of Willoughby, part of the Eden Senior Care Network, an Assisted living facility is seeking for a Wellness Nurse for our wonderful facility!
Position: Wellness Nurse
- Be a Force on the Floor: Lead the team by example when passing medications, assisting residents with personal care, and completing paperwork.
- Be a Diligent Documenter: Resident assessments, medical records, and internal documents should be completed accurately and efficiently, and filed correctly.
- Be a Compassionate Caregiver: Exemplify the core values at the heart of Arrow, ensuring each interaction with a resident is professional, and caring, and ends with the resident feeling safe and cared for.
- Customer service orientated
- You must have a current LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse or RN (Registered Nurse) license in good standing.
- You have a thorough working knowledge of current care standards and regulations
- You are experienced in the hands-on care of memory-impaired residents.
- You can maintain and update effective service plans and supervise the care staff.
- You have a comprehensive working knowledge of current medication regulations and laws.
- A Licensed Practical Nurse- LPN, LPN Nurse, LVN, New Grad LPN, Nursing student, or an LPN Travel Nurse/ Travel Contract LPN that is looking for a permanent facility with great benefits
- Experienced in long-term care preferred
- Able to communicate well in both verbal and written forms
- Committed to interacting professionally and with care toward residents, families, and other staff